Tucson’s Best 5 Star Rated
Home Services Company Since 1949
Heating & Cooling Services
- Furnace Systems – a majority of households use a central furnace to heat their homes.
- Heat Pumps – a two-way air conditioner that transfers heat from an outside air-source or geothermal system to and from the home.
- Ductless Mini-Splits – a wall mounted system that heats & cools individual spaces or rooms.
- Air Conditioning – home cooling systems including mini splits.
Plumbing & Drain Services
- Water Heater Repair and Install
– From no hot water to leaking water, our Perry Team of plumbers have same-day-service availability.
- Drain Clearing / Unclogging & Rooter Service
– No matter the time of the day, if you suspect a clogged drain needs clearing, or rooter service is required our expert plumbers and equipment are awaiting your call!
- Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing Services
– From sinks & faucets to showers & tubs, we have your kitchen & bath repairs and installations taken care of hassle-free, that’s Perry’s plumber guarantee!
- Sewer Line Repair & Water Line Repairs & Water Line Replacement
– For larger plumbing projects like a water or sewer line repair or installation, our plumbers are ready to solve any issue fast & worry-free!
What’s unique about heating, AC, plumbing, and drain systems in beautiful Tucson, AZ?
Historic homes in Tucson can be found in neighborhoods such as Barrio Viejo, Armory Park, and El Presidio. These homes often feature adobe or brick construction, and many have been restored to their original charm. Many historic homes in Tucson also feature unique architectural details, such as courtyards and covered porches.
In addition to historic homes, Tucson has a variety of modern housing options. Condos and townhouses are popular in the downtown area, as well as in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains. These homes often offer amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and community spaces.
Single-family homes in Tucson can be found in a variety of neighborhoods, from the historic to the modern. Many homes in Tucson are built in a ranch or southwestern style, featuring stucco exteriors and tile roofs. Some neighborhoods in Tucson, such as Oro Valley and the Catalina Foothills, offer more luxurious homes with features such as large lots and mountain views.
Overall, Tucson offers a diverse range of housing options to fit any budget and lifestyle. The city is known for its warm climate, outdoor activities, and vibrant cultural scene, making it a popular choice for those looking to relocate to Arizona.
In Tucson, homes typically have unique plumbing, heating, and cooling systems due to their age and the materials and technology available at the time of their construction. Some of the key features of modern-era plumbing and HVAC systems include:
- Tucson Lead pipes: homes often have lead pipes, which were commonly used during that time period. Lead is now known to be a toxic metal, and many homes have had their lead pipes replaced with more modern and safe materials.
- Gravity-fed systems: Tucson homes often have gravity-fed plumbing systems, where waste and sewage are drained by gravity into a septic tank or public sewer system. These systems may not be as effective as modern plumbing systems and may require frequent maintenance.
- Cast iron pipes: Some homes may have cast iron pipes, which were also commonly used in Tucson and surrounding towns. These pipes are heavy and durable, but may corrode over time and can become clogged with mineral buildup.
- Fewer fixtures: Homes often have fewer fixtures, such as toilets and showers, compared to modern homes. This may require the use of shared bathrooms or outdoor privies.
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Conditioning Systems – At Perry Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing, we service (HVAC repair and replacement) all types of systems from major suppliers: Rheem, Trane & Carrier
Did you know? More About Tucson, Arizona
Tucson is considered to be one of the best places to live in Arizona, Tucson is a beautiful city that is often called the “Dirty T” since it is located in the desert and primarily comprises adobe-style buildings.
Known for its cultural diversity and rich history, Tucson, Arizona is a bucket list city for those who love Mexican food, historical architecture, and a vibrant nightlife. This city is home to the University of Arizona’s main campus.
Tucson facts and figures
Founded: August 20, 1775
Total area: 226.7 square miles
Elevation: 2,389 feet
Median household income: $45,272
Median home value: $385,000