HVAC Service & Air Conditioner Repair in Tucson, AZ
Perry Heating & Cooling provides effective, affordable, and sustainable strategies to resolve issues with Indoor Air Quality anywhere across Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas. We take a customized approach to each situation, defining the source and level of the problem through high-tech testing. Our wealth of experience, expertise, and resources combine with proven strategies and products to deliver whole-home improvement. Give Perry Heating & Cooling a call at (520) 336-9555 to create a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
Trustworthy Indoor Air Quality Services
Family owned and operated, Perry Heating & Cooling prioritizes exceptional value. We specialize in duct cleaning and draw from proven industry innovations to offer a comprehensive array of options, including air purifiers, air cleaners, germicidal UV lamps, ventilators, and humidifiers.
Call Perry Heating & Cooling for indoor air quality solutions in Tucson, AZ!
Tucked out of sight, requiring minimal maintenance, quiet, and efficient, these advanced systems partner with nearly any brand and model of HVAC system. We’re happy to work with you to determine the ideal air quality accessory for your specific needs. There’s no high pressure sales tactics. We focus on long-term satisfaction and offer free estimates throughout Tucson, AZ.
Some common concerns with local air quality include:
- Our area frequently exceeds federal standards for ground-level ozone pollution. Especially problematic for children, the elderly and anyone who suffers from asthma, ozone has been linked to a variety of health problems.
- Fungus, such as mold and mildew, produce microscopic spores that are spread on air currents throughout the home and breathed into the lungs.
- Dust, pollen, pet dander, exhaust fumes, and smoke cause nose and throat aggravation, sinus congestion, sneezing, coughing, and aggravate asthma and allergies.
- Airborne bacteria and viruses can lead to upper respiratory issues, throat and ear infections, bronchitis, sinusitis, and pneumonia.
- Toxic compounds from building materials, carpets, paints, furniture, cleaning agents, and personal hygiene products often become trapped in tightly sealed homes.
- Insufficient humidity allows viruses to survive longer, and increases our vulnerability to illness.
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.